How to Use Diffuser on Curly Hair
Those who have naturally curly hair must face a consequence. That’s not maintaining the hairstyle. Have you faced that too? Then you are in the right place. Here, in this article, you’ll know how to Use a Hair Diffuser to Get Waves back after taking a bath. There are plenty of Ways to Use a Hair Diffuser. The main purpose of a hair diffuser is to dry up the wet portions. But too much heat from the diffuser can hamper the texture of the hair too. So, it is important to know how to Use a Blow Dryer Diffuser effectively.
How to Use a Diffuser on Curly Hair?
- After taking a bath, when your hair is wet, don’t apply a hair drier quickly. First, allow it to dry up in the open air. Allow a warm towel to squeeze the wet hair.
- Don’t run with extreme force, it can damage the texture. Dry it up with a towel as much as possible. Now, it’s time for you to use a diffuser.
- Varieties of diffusers are available on the market. You can use anyone. Apply diffuser to your hair at the lowest heat. Don’t rush. A small mistake can ruin everything.
- Move it slowly. Do the top part mainly. Then allow it to the sides of the head. Look closely by using a mirror whether your hair is getting curly or not. The bending portion of the curly or wavy structure needs limited heat not to break the sheer force.
- Thus, you can have a perfect curly or wavy structure even after taking a good bath. Use the methods accordingly. You can try this method even after having a shampoo bath. But using a conditioner after taking a shampoo bath is important.
We hope this article will help you to reduce a major problem in your life.